If you’re interested in reviewing our books, we have several options:
- If you represent a major media outlet or are a blogger, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you manage a user group, please contact us at email@example.com.
- If you represent a conference and are looking for sponsors, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: We do not usually provide review copies of books while they are in our beta book program.
Review Policy for Professors and Academic Instructors
We are happy to provide ebook copies of our titles to qualified professors and academic instructors. Please send an email to email@example.com with the following information:
- Your name, your university/college, and your postal address
- An email from your university/college email account
- Title(s) of interest
- Applicable course name(s), number(s), and expected enrollment
- Course URL or your personal university/college webpage
Cover Images and Logos
On a book’s homepage on this website, click on the book cover for a high-resolution image file.
Pragmatic Bookshelf logos are available in PDF and PNG formats.
ISBNs and Other Publication Information
Each book’s catalog page on our website lists the ISBN, author, publication date and other data. For an index of all titles, click here.
Our books are published by The Pragmatic Programmers, LLC, under the The Pragmatic Bookshelf imprint.